- Invoices and leases will be mailed 30 days prior to
expiration of current lease. Renew yearly leases by paying in
full and signing new lease by anniversary
date. Yearly leases are non-refundable and
Lessee shall give 60 day notice prior to
anniversary date of non-renewal. Lessor shall give 60 day notice
if lease is to be terminated or changed. Anything left on site
after renewal date will be charged $20 per day until vacated. All
plantings will remain the property of the park. Site must be
brought back to original condition at beginning of lease. Any
abandonment of site for a period of one month without notifying
management in writing of continuation of lease will revert back to
available status with no refund. Rent not received on anniversary date
will have a late fee of $50 per month until paid if arrangements are
made with Owner prior to anniversary date. If no arrangements are
made, lessee will be removed from park. NO FULL TIME LIVING IN THE PARK.
- Electric meters will be read the 1st of each month and
shall be paid by the lessee by the 15th of each month. Invoices
will be sent only if lessee is unable to pay in person by the due
date. Lessee may call in to get the incurred charges and make
payment by mail. Electric charges that are 60 days past due will
incur a late fee of $5.00/month. Non-payment after 90 days, lease
will be terminated and lessee will vacate immediately. No generators allowed.
- Campsites are restricted to 1 RV, 2 Vehicles and 1 boat and
trailer and 1 storage unit. RV and storage unit must be approved
by Management and must meet quality standards per Management's
- Guests staying at your RV are welcome, however if the
vehicles exceed the space requirements listed above, prior notification
is required so that we may make arrangements for their parking and use
of the shower facilities. A charge may be assessed on an
- The Club House may be used by our residents for leisure
time activities when an RV Club is not in the park. A key can be
picked up at the office and must be returned by the end of the
day. Please respect the space and follow the rules posted
inside. The Club House can also be rented for private
functions. Please check with the office for reservation
information. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Storm Shelter is located under the Club House and will be
left unlocked for the safety of our residents.
- All lessees shall have their own insurance coverage. Eagle's Nest RV Resort shall not be held responsible for any damage to
personal property. In the event of any "Act of God" a mass email
will be sent and it will be the responsibility of the Lessee to inspect
their RV. Please make sure we have your current email.
- No tents allowed unless approved in advance by
Management. Tents will be set up late in the evening and taken
down first thing in the morning.
- No changes or additions to campsites without Management
- Lessee must keep campsite clean at all times.
- 5 MPH speed limit in park will be strictly enforced. Upon violation of this rule, a notice will be sent. If two
notices are required, lessee will be asked to leave the park. Do
not park or drive on grass.
- No camping or sleeping in vehicles not designated for such
- Loud or offensive conduct shall not be permitted. Quiet hours are to be observed from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Pit Bulls, Rotweillers, Dobermans or viscious breed dogs allowed in
Park. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please
clean up after pet. Management has the right to ask Lessee to
remove any pet that is acting in an aggressive manner or disturbing the
- No recreational riding of motorcycles, ATV's, go-carts,
etc. Golf carts are allowed, however, children unde the age of 13
must be accompanied by an adult if driving. No more passengers
than seats allowed.
- All trash to be deposited in trash container. No
large appliances to be placed in dumpster. All fish remains are
to be taken back to Truman Lake.
- Weather permitting, shower house will be open April through
- Fishing in pond shall be at lessee's risk. No
children to be allowed near ponds without adult supervision.
Owners assume no responsibility for injury or accidents. Please
catch and release.
- No Fireworks or Firearms allowed in the park.
- Lessee is responsible for keeping the grass and weeds cut
under their RV and around all yard decor.
- Any suspicion of illegal activity is means for immediate
revocation of lease and lessee will be asked to vacate immediately with
- If Lessee puts RV up for sale, Office will not
provide information, show the RV, or give out key to the RV without a
sales contract. Seller to
let office know of non-renewal per above time line.
- A utility maintenance fee of $60 per year will be due each
year on June 1st.
- Management has the right to notify the lessee of any breach
of these rules and regulations and if the breach is not corrected
immediately, the management has the right to terminate this agreement
and the lessee shall vacate the premise immediately.
- When winterizing, lessee is to make sure their water hose
is disconnected from hydrant. Lessee is responsible for any
damage to the hydrant if still connected.
hours are 9-5 Thursday - Saturday and Noon-4 on Sunday.
will be closed from Nov. 20th to March 20th and all Mon, Tues, Wed.